"All About Me"
"Everything About Me"
I am Raphael Pedrasa,my age is 16,I grew up at Sta.Rosa Laguna,born at Calamba City.When I was a kid I didn't knew what was I thinking and also a little bit naughty from my parents.My likes are food,cars,buildings with beautiful structures(which makes it fascinating),the sunset from the Manila Bay,and the people who make me happy. My dislikes are FROGS.Why frogs? I just really hate them, and besides who love animals jumping in your shirt or foot? That's why I hate them.I also love my dogs even though they're big enough to be walked around. I am friendly to anyone unless I hate them, a music lover of course, and I like to sleep when I need to do it, I'm not proud about myself when it comes to English speaking, but I can be reliable to Math (a little bit), and I am an introvert as well.
"My Family"
My family is one of the best things that God gave me, the family that I grew up until now. They are my inspiration and my strength for my everyday doings. When I wake up I always thank God for giving me this family members, and thanking my family too, if they hadn't supported me to my studies I wouldn't be here as well. They are the ones who solve problems in one go.
"My Friends"
My Friends are the one of the reasons why I go to school everyday. They always make me happy and I do the same thing. The precious gift that God can give you is a friend, I think, friends aren't just a person you talk with they're the ones that support you in any way possible.They don't come on purpose you just meet them unexpectedly and they pop up instantly. Friends are one of the best things you can have in every second of your life, without friends the time moves slowly, and you don't have anyone to lean on in your problems. Friends can be precious to you but also can be gone in one wrong move you make.I think having friends is not a bad idea but you need to choose the right kind of friends that you want to have.My friends are the ones who can make me realize that life is simple not complex.



Mga Komento
Mag-post ng isang Komento